Rainbow's End

Rainbow's End
Rainbow's End Mini Rose

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Loving Hypertufa

 Last fall the SOS gals got together and made hypertufa pots and these are what I made. The pot on the pedestal is two separate pieces .  It was a hollow pedestal made in a plastic pot with a hypertufa bowl on top.  I decorated the bowl with marbles.
 
Carol , Sybil and I got together the Tuesday after our Shangri-la Adventure and played in the mud.
 This year I made a face and another pedestal.  A solid pedestal this time. Making  Hypertufa only made me want to make more ...so I did the next day .

 I enjoyed it so much I still want to do more. I used more marbles and tried to make a big trough.
                                                         But it was an oopsy!!!!

It broke in the corner . When It dries more I will try to repair it.
Unfortunately Sybil's cracked too!
Carols looks great though.
                                             I made a ball too!

                                          These are Carols' pots.  You can see She has a little ball too.
                                                  The square one may be used as a pedestal.



                                           Now a few pictures of the November garden!
                                                     This is my cacti...in the rectangle box is 
                                               Dragon Fruit Vines and a Hawaiian Vine.
                                                                My papaya tree! 


                                                       Green papaya fruit....will it ripen?
                                                  Thumbergia Blue Sky Vine and Bleeding Heart Vine
                                                                      Satsuma
                                                                 Mexican Flame Vine

                            The garden is waiting for winter and working until the freeze................

No comments:

Post a Comment